Are you in a healthy relationship?
Healthy relationships look like:
- Both partners treat each other with equality, love, and respect.
- You’re honest with your partner and trust them.
- You talk openly about problems and listen to one another.
- You respect each other’s opinions.
- You and your partner solve problems without violence.
- You and your partner keep relationships with friends and family outside of your own relationship.
- You talk about birth control choices together and both consent to sexual activity.