Free confidential advocates and PAU Violence contacts for all UH campuses.
Confidential resources for HPU students and staff.
- Health Services
- Counseling and Behavioral Health Services
- HPU Chaplain (Kawika Haglund):
Campus resources for CUH students, faculty, and staff.
- Counseling Center – Services available only for currently enrolled CUH students.
- Chaplain (Fr. Martin Solma)
Support and resources for BYUH students and staff.
- Counseling and Disability Services
- Title IX Office
- Deputy Title IX Coordinator: Rebekah Strain, JD
- Phone: (808) 675-4819
- Email: email@example.com
Free support, information, and resources for those seeking mental health and counseling services in Hawaiʻi.
Military OneSource provides 24/7 resources and support for active-duty, National Guard, and Reserve members and their families worldwide.
- Toll Free: (800) 342-9647
- TTY: Dial 711 then (800) 342-9647
The Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Program provides advocacy and support for survivors affiliated with the Kauaʻi Navy installation.
Family Advocacy Program for Marines and their families.
- FAP 24/7 Abuse Hotline: (808) 216-7175
- Administration: (808) 257-7780, (808) 257-8803
Family Advocacy and Victim Advocacy Programs for Army-affiliated domestic violence survivors.
- FAP-VAP 24/7 Hotline: (808) 624-7233
- FAP-VAP Administration: (808) 787-4227
Information on JBPHH’s Family Advocacy Program, Victim Advocacy Program, and Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Team.
- Clinical Counseling and Crisis Response: (808) 474-1999
- FAP-VAP: (808) 590-9910
- Sexual Assault Emergency: (808) 722-6192
- Safeline: (877) 955-5247