National resource providing legal information for all 50 states and territories on issues relating to domestic violence.
Contact the 24/7 national hotline (available in 200 languages or chat with an advocate online) to discuss your domestic violence situation and learn your options for reaching safety.
- Hotline: (800) 799-7233
- TTY: (800) 787-3224
Deaf advocates are available to respond to videophone and emails 24/7
- 24/7 Videphone: (855) 812-1001
- Email: email@example.com
National coalition of domestic violence agencies in the US. Check out resources for domestic violence survivors, advocates and programs.
Training and educational resources for domestic violence advocates and survivors:
Crisis hotline for trans people where all operators are transgender
- 24/7 Hotline: (877) 330-6366
Free 24/7 support and resources for trafficking survivors
- Hotline: (888) 373-7888
- TTY: 711
- Text: 233733
Federal agency within the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security that is responsible for responding to natural and manmade disasters including terroristic events and public health crises.
FEMA is also providing financial assistance for COVID-19 funeral related expenses incurred after January 20th, 2020. To learn more about this program and how to apply, view:
- Public training video with instructions and requirements on applying for assistance
- FEMA COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Program with FAQS and can be translated into various languages such as Spanish, Arabic, Korean, Chinese, Filipino, Bengali, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, and Hindi.
- Questions can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View a list of federal relief programs available to immigrants without work authorization. (Updated 6/12/2020)
Information on symptoms, testing, travel restrictions, and more on daily life during COVID-19.