DVAC assists domestic violence survivors on Oʻahu through case management, legal services (TROs, divorces, paternity), courtroom accompaniment, and counseling. Although DVAC can only provide direct advocacy and legal services to survivors living in the City and County of Honolulu, the Teen Alert Program (TAP) can provide education to middle- and high-school students on healthy relationships statewide.
- 24/7 Textline: (605) 956-5680
- Helpline (Oʻahu) (M-F, 8:00am-5:00pm): (808) 531-3771
- Toll-Free Helpline: (800) 690-6200
- Administration: (808) 534-0040
- Teen Alert Program: (808) 927-2434