Check out and register for HSCADV trainings and events in 2021!
2021 Civil Legal Training Series
- Current changes to Family Courts due to COVID-19,
- Crime victim rights and changes to criminal court proceedings due to COVID-19,
- Civil legal services that address the complex needs of victims and survivors, and
- The unique challenges of serving rural communities and immigrant victims and survivors.
- County of Hawaiʻi – Thursday, February 18th at 1:00pm-5:00pm
- County of Kaua’i – Thursday, April 15th, 1:00pm-5:00pm
- County of Maui – Thursday, May 20th, 1:00pm-5:00pm
- City & County of Honolulu – Thursday, August 19th, 1:00pm-5:00pm
Hawaiʻi County Legal Seminar for DV Advocates
- Hawai’i County Office of the Prosecuting Attorney – Victim Witness Program
- Legal Aid Society of Hawai’i – Hilo Branch
- Hawai’i Immigrant Justice Center
Training & Event Requests
The Hawaiʻi State Coalition Against Domestic Violence (HSCADV) provides training, workshops, and presentations on a variety of topics related to domestic violence. Please use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a training for your agency or organization. HSCADV staff will respond to your request within 5 business days, upon which you will receive calendar link to schedule a meeting at your convenience with an HSCADV team member who will assess your request.
HSCADV has suspended all in-person training due to COVID-19. The Coalition is continually evaluating this situation and will determine (as per CDC guidelines) when it is appropriate to resume our in-person training opportunities.
Domestic Violence Introductory Training
The 25-Hour Training is a comprehensive introductory domestic violence training intended to fill the statutory requirement for victim advocates.
For community members working with domestic violence survivors, access training by registering to get started today!