DVAC assists domestic violence survivors on Oʻahu through case management, legal services (TROs, divorces, paternity),…
Voluntary program of men and women who are recovering addicts of drug abuse and meet regularly to help each other stay clean.
- East Big Island Helpline: (833) 624-7463 (also known as 833-NAIS4ME)
- Also accepts text messages
- West Big Island Helpline: (808) 769-6016
- Maui County Helpline: (808) 214-1239
- O’ahu Helpline: (808) 734-4357
- Kaua’i County Helpline: (808) 828-1674