National resource providing legal information for all 50 states and territories on issues relating to domestic violence.
Largest one-stop resource for LGBTQ+ resource in Hawai’i
- Administration: (808) 369-2000
Non-profit case management and outreach organization providing public health services to those fighting HIV, hepatitis, homelessness, substance abuse, and mental illness on O’ahu.
Phone: (808) 521-2437
Grassroots organization aimed at making sure schools are safe for all students
- Administration: (808) 358-9473
Free counseling and support for trafficking survivors in Hawai’i
- Phone: (808) 445-3131
- 24/7 Text: (808) 435-9555
- Email: email@example.com
COVID-19 legal resources available in Chuukese, Filipino, Kosraean, and Marshallese.
Legal Aid housing & COVID-19 resources:
Federal agency within the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security that is responsible for responding to natural and manmade disasters including terroristic events and public health crises.
FEMA is also providing financial assistance for COVID-19 funeral related expenses incurred after January 20th, 2020. To learn more about this program and how to apply, view:
- Public training video with instructions and requirements on applying for assistance
- FEMA COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Program with FAQS and can be translated into various languages such as Spanish, Arabic, Korean, Chinese, Filipino, Bengali, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, and Hindi.
- Questions can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create an account and file for unemployment benefits with the State of Hawaii’s Department of Labor and Industrial Relations.
Those financially affected by COVID19 can file for additional benefits with PUA.
Includes various financial resources and programs for Maui County residents.